Terms and Conditions Lucky Draw (Customer Version)
More details on how to win a prize with us.
2018 “Win $2018 worth of Shell Fuel Vouchers”
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) shall apply to the 2018 “Win $2018 worth of Shell Fuel Vouchers” (“Lucky Draw”) organised by Shell Eastern Petroleum (Pte) Ltd (“Shell”).
2. By registering or taking part in this Lucky Draw, you agree to be bound by these Lucky Draw Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Shell in relation to and in connection with this Lucky Draw.
3. The Lucky Draw is from 1100 hrs, 11 January 2018 to 2200 hrs, 14 January 2018 (both dates inclusive) (“Lucky Draw Period”).
4. Shell reserves the right to change the Lucky Draw Period.
5. You must be 18 years and above (as of the start of the Lucky Draw Period) and be a Singapore citizen, Singapore permanent resident or Singapore resident (with a valid employment pass or work permit) to participate in the Lucky Draw (“Participant(s)”).
6. The following categories of people are not eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw:
i) All permanent and/or contract employees (“Employees”) of the Shell Group of Companies and their immediate family members (i.e. spouses, children, parents, brothers and sisters) (“Immediate Family Members”).
ii) All agencies and/or service providers engaged by Shell (including but not limited to advertising agencies, promotions agencies, printing companies, event management agencies and any persons assisting or who are involved in the Lucky Draw) and their Employees and Immediate Family Members.
iii) All dealers and/or distributors of the products of the Shell Group of Companies and their Employees and Immediate Family Members.
7. Shell has the absolute discretion to determine the eligibility of Participants. Such determination shall be final and conclusive and Shell is not obliged to give any reason for its determination.
Allocation of Lucky Draw Participation Forms
8. Participants will be given one (1) Lucky Draw Participation form with every new car sales and purchase agreement and valid booking receipt from selected car brand partners during the Singapore Motorshow 2018.
9. A list of Shell’s selected car brand partners are available at the Shell booth (152 & 152 a), Level 4, Suntec City Convention Singapore at the Singapore Motorshow 2018 and are subject to change at Shell’s sole discretion.
10. Only original Lucky Draw forms are valid for participation in the Lucky Draw.
11. Shell has absolute discretion to disqualify any Lucky Draw Participation form that does not meet the criteria set out in these Terms and Conditions. Such determination is final and conclusive and Shell is not obliged to give any reason for its determination.
12. Subject always to these Terms and Conditions, to be eligible to participate in the Lucky Draw, every Lucky Draw Participation form must:
i) be submitted together with a valid car sales and purchase agreement and booking receipt from one of the selected car brand partners during the Singapore Motorshow 2018. A sales and purchase agreement and booking receipt shall be considered valid only upon proof of subsequent actual car purchase; and
ii) contain valid information that matches with the personal identification details in the accompanying valid car sales and purchase agreement and booking receipt from one of the selected car brand partners during the Singapore Motorshow 2018; and
iii) be submitted at the Shell booth (152 & 152 a), Level 4, Suntec City Convention Singapore at the Singapore Motorshow 2018 during the Lucky Draw Period.
13. With every one (1) Lucky Draw Participation form, each Participant is eligible for one (1) chance to enter the Lucky Draw to stand a chance to receive Shell Fuel Vouchers worth $2020.00 exactly (“Prize”). Note that “$2018” as a number is used for marketing illustration purposes only. Every Shell Fuel Voucher is denominated in Singapore dollars and worth $10.
14. Shell reserves the right to, at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion, replace and/or substitute any of the Prize(s) with any other item of a similar value.
15. There will be three (3) Lucky Draw winners in total. The winners for the Lucky Draw (“Winners”) will be drawn at random at 1000 hrs on 2 April 2018 (“Draw Date”) at Costa Coffee café located at 9 North Buona Vista Drive #01-10, The Metropolis, Tower 1 Singapore 138588.
16. All Winners shall be notified by phone at their phone number and ordinary post at their mailing address as indicated in the Lucky Draw Participation form within fourteen (14) calendar days of the Draw Date.
17. Shell will agree with the Winner on a date to redeem the Prize. Personal identification (NRIC or passport) with details matching the Participant’s personal identification details in the winning Lucky Draw Participation form must be presented to the authorized Shell representative at Costa Coffee café located at 9 North Buona Vista Drive #01-10, The Metropolis, Tower 1 Singapore 138588 in order to redeem the Prize on the agreed date. If a Winner fails to produce the required personal identification documents, his/her respective prize will be forfeited (without any liability on the part of Shell to any person).
18. Prizes that are not redeemed within thirty (30) calendar days from the Draw Date will be forfeited. No correspondence or claims will be entertained in the event of such forfeiture. A Participant whose prize has been forfeited shall not be entitled to any payment or compensation whatsoever from Shell.
19. Reserve winner(s) will be drawn to replace any winner(s) subsequently disqualified.
20. If Shell discovers that a Winner was not entitled to participate or if a Winner is subsequently disqualified from participating in the Lucky Draw, Shell may at its discretion forfeit the Prize, reclaim it after award and then choose an eventual winner from the reserve winner list or donate the Prize to an approved charitable organisation of Shell’s choice.
21. Prizes are not transferable, or exchangeable for cash, credits or any other item or otherwise, either partially or wholly. Use of the Prizes shall be subject to Shell’s terms and conditions.
22. The winner of any Prize shall be responsible for all ancillary and additional costs arising from the use of the Prize, insofar as these are not specifically indicated as part of the Prize.
Use of Personal Information
23. By participating in the Lucky Draw, the Participants (including the Winners) are deemed to have consented to:
i) the collection, use and disclosure of his/her name, identification/passport number, image, voice and/or likeness by the Shell Group of Companies and participating car brand partners for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without any payment and/or compensation except where prohibited by law; and
ii) receiving promotional, marketing and other publicity information from Shell from time to time.
24. The decisions of Shell on all matters relating to or in connection with the Lucky Draw are final, conclusive and binding. Shell shall not be obliged to give any reason or enter any correspondence with any person on any matter concerning the Lucky Draw.
25. Shell reserves the right at any time in its sole and absolute discretion to determine and/or amend or vary these terms and conditions without prior notice, including but not limited to cancelling, extend, terminating or suspending this Lucky Draw, the eligibility terms and criteria, the selection and number of winners, and the timing of any act to be done, and all Participants shall be bound by these amendments.
26. Shell shall not be responsible for any injury, loss or damage suffered as a result of, or in connection with the Lucky Draw and/or redemption or use of the Prizes howsoever arising, including but not limited to, fulfillment of the prize(s), any error in computing chances, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment, any notice which is misdirected and/or lost in the post, loss of income, profits or goodwill, direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages of any party including third parties howsoever arising whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by Shell of this Lucky Draw shall not entitle any party to any claim or compensation against Shell for any and all losses or damage suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
27. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any advertising, promotional, publicity and other materials relating to or in connection with the Lucky Draw, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
28. The Lucky Draw and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Singapore and all Participants (including the Winners) are deemed to have agreed to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore Courts.
29. A person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Cap 53B) to enforce any terms of such agreement.