The Best Thing To Happen to Bikers Since Bikes
Introducing the Shell Escape Riders Card, Singapore’s first-ever fuel rewards card for motorcyclists. As a Shell Escape Riders Cardmember, you will stand to enjoy fuels discounts, bonus points rewards with DirectAsia Insurance and many more exclusive promotions created just for you.
Shell Escape Riders Card*
Riding a bike is now even more rewarding with Shell Escape.
Exclusive Privileges for Shell Escape Riders Cardmembers
- Enjoy up to 16% off Shell fuels^
- Get bonus points with DirectAsia Insurance+
- Look forward to exclusive promotions
- Earn Shell Escape points to redeem free fuel and other rewards
Sign up for your card at the nearest Shell station today!
*Terms and conditions of the Shell Escape Programme apply. Visit shellescape.com for details.
^Payment by Cash or NETS only
+Terms and conditions apply. Details at directasia.com/shell
Look Hot and Stay Cool with Shell Bandanas
Pump a minimum of 25 litres of any Shell fuel, or 20 litres of Shell V-Power, within a calendar month with your Shell Escape Riders Card and get an exclusively-designed 3-piece Shell Bandana set FREE*. While stocks last.
Shell Escape Riders Cardmembers must allow contact via a valid email address and/ or mobile phone number to qualify for the promotion.
Promotion Period: 1 August – 31 October 2019
* Terms and conditions apply. This promotion is only valid for Shell Escape Riders Cardmembers. Payment by Cash or NETS only. 3-piece Shell Bandana set will be available on a first-come-first serve basis, while stocks last. Limited to one redemption per person. Shell Bandana set can be redeemed 2 months after completing the required condition, eligible customers will be notified via SMS and/ or email on the collection details.
More in Motorists
You might also like
Shell Lubricants brings world-class technological insights to its products, offering you the best formulations for your vehicle.
More than five generations of Singapore residents have kept faith with us since 1891. Discover Shell’s 125 years in Singapore.