Reducing total cost of ownership
Higher costs and lower margins are putting your business under growing pressure to operate more efficiently. Our energy solutions can help you cut costs and unlock efficiency – thus reducing the total cost of ownership of your fleet or equipment.
By working together, we can help you achieve your business ambitions, today and tomorrow.
1Edelman survey of 900 fuel decision makers across 10 countries from the transport and construction industries
Did you know?
The total cost of ownership of your fleet includes the cost of your fuel but also much more:
- The potential increase in costs due to improper selection of fuels.
- The total cost of the correct maintenance and business processes.
- The potential decrease in component life owing to poor maintenance.
- Other variable costs related to fuel management such as leaks, handling/dispensing, admin, training, and others.
What customers say
Thanks to Shell FuelSave Diesel with DYNAFLEX Technology, we’ve managed to reduce fuel-related operating cost by 30% compared to the regular diesel used before, by reducing engine system failures and vehicle downtime as a result of fewer breakdowns*.
* Customer statement. As experienced by customer rather than Shell protocols. Compared to regular diesel without fuel economy formula. Customer benefits vary according to type of operations, vehicles, driving conditions and driving style.
Serving your sector
Make fuel work for your bottom line with our products and services developed to help you reduce total cost of ownership.
Dedicated expertise and tailored solutions to enable higher equipment utilisation and site productivity.
Manufacturing and power generation
Increase your competitiveness and future readiness with bespoke solutions and support from our fuel experts.
More than 100 years of fuels technology and expertise, delivering the advantages to your business.