The energy sector is transforming fast and we invite startups with exciting technologies to join us and make an impact on our shared energy future.
As Singapore’s first energy-focused accelerator, Shell IdeaRefinery is a 10-week innovation programme that support startups with proven digital technologies that can be pivoted to the energy industry. You will learn about trends, gaps and opportunities in the energy sector; and create new business models to face challenges amid the global energy transition. That’s not all – finalists will also get to meet the wider investor and entrepreneur communities at our Demo Day.
We are looking for early stage Singapore-registered startups that:
- are registered or have significant business operations in Singapore;
- Series A startup with not more than SGD$5 million in funding
- have a digital solution or new business models with early revenues and a strong team;
- have an interest to pivot their technologies to one of the following energy areas:
- Lowering the carbon footprint of how goods and services are produced and transported;
- Changing the way people move within cities and across the globe;
- Transforming the way energy is generated, managed and consumed; or
- Improving energy connectivity and supply chains
If you check all the boxes, join us now by filling up the application form below.
Please note that the form below registers you for Shell IdeaRefinery’s Pivot programme specifically. Not too sure what that means? Find out the difference between Shell IdeaRefinery Launch and Pivot.
Registration closes on 3rd August 2018 (deadline has been extended to 10th August 2018).