Shell IdeaRefinery wants you!
The energy sector is transforming fast and we invite start-ups from Singapore with exciting technologies to join us and make an impact on our shared energy future.
What does Shell IdeaRefinery Cohort 3 offer to you?
A four month programme that could help to grow your energy start-up through a combination of the following:
- Insights into the energy sector through curated Masterclasses
- Capacity building via tailored workshops
- Exclusive one-on-one mentorship sessions with Shell mentors and external industry experts that can help you to frame your start-up’s value proposition
- Access to industry network of corporates, investors, academia and government agencies etc
- Chance to showcase your start-up at relevant platforms
- Opportunities to meet and pitch to investors and industry audience, with potential chance to secure Proof-of-Concept funding from the Energy Market Authority (EMA)
What are we looking for?
Early stage start-ups that fulfil the following criteria:
- Are registered in Singapore or have significant business operations in Singapore
- Have raised not more than SGD$5 Million in funding
- Have less than SGD$100 Million in annual sales turnover OR group employment of less than 200 persons
- Have minimum of 30% local ordinary shareholding (For Post-programme POC Funding opportunity only)
- Have a solution with a potential to create a positive impact on our shared energy future.
Examples of such areas include but are not limited to:
- Transforming the way energy is generated, stored, managed and consumed for;
- Digitalising our energy future to make systems smarter, more resilient and efficient;
- Lowering the carbon footprint of how goods and services are produced and transported;
- Changing the way people move within cities and across the globe;
- Improving the energy connectivity and supply chains
Read FAQ about Shell IdeaRefinery Cohort 3 here
IdeaRefinery Cohort 3 Timeline
|June||Application Window Opens|
Application Window Closes on 22nd July 0000 Hrs
Curriculum and Mentoring begins
|November||Showcase Events |
If you have any more questions, please email us at email@example.com
Shell IdeaRefinery Partner