Terms and Conditions
- This web site contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Shell International Limited. or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site.
- This web site also contains trademarks, including the mark "Shell" and the Shell emblem. All trademarks included on this web site belong to Shell International Limited or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trade marks for use on this web site.
- access any part of the web site;
- print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
You may not
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site;
- link to this web site;
without our express written consent.
If you wish to provide a hypertext or other link to this web site, please email the Webmaster with details of:
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) from which you are proposing to link to this web site
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) on this web site to which you are proposing to link
and we will consider your request. It is our decision as to whether we agree to your request and we do not have to do so.